Be a conduit of good vibes and spread positive energy to those around you. Here are 8 simple mantras to help you stay positive and happy!
- Focus often on your spouse’s commendable traits.
- Hug your kids every morning
- Spend regular time with your parents
- Distance yourself from chronic complainers
- Smile often, it’s charity!
- Have a gratitude list. It’s almost impossible to feel depressed if you have so many things to be grateful for.
- Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill. It’s very easy to lose perspective, especially if you are stressed and you are going too fast.
- Breathe. After you have disrupted the thoughts by shouting stop sit down and just be still.
What are your top tips on keeping positive? Share your thoughts with us below.