8 Signs Your Tot Is Ready For Potty-Training
28 December 2016, 08:30PM
Use this checklist to see whether your child is ready to pee in the potty.
- Your toddler can follow simple instructions, such as “sit down”.
- Your toddler can stay dry for a stretch of two to three hours.
- Your toddlers has regular, well-formed bowel movements at relatively predictable time.
- Your toddler shows a dislike for wet or soiled diapers.
- Your child can pull his pants up and down.
- Your toddler shows interest in wearing training pants or underwear.
- Your toddler is not resistant to learn to use the toilet.
- Your toddler understands the physical signs indicating that he needs to go and can tell you before it happens.