Is it already December? Not only is the end of the year upon us, but much-loved festivities like Christmas and the New Year are just around the corner. Not to mention, the mad scramble for last-minute presents, your jam-packed schedule of celebratory parties and family get-togethers, or even the search for that well-deserved vacation (or staycation).
These activities can be pretty heavy on the wallet (and the waistline). But apart from keeping up with your gym membership, who says you need to forgo all the fun? Here’s a slew of Yuletide deals to get more bang for your buck this holiday season!
1. Early bird specials at Café Mosaic, Carlton Hotel Singapore
Enjoy 20 per cent off Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas Day lunch and dinner at Café Mosaic when you make your reservation and full payment by 15 Dec 2018. Alternatively, ring in 2019 at Café Mosaic – take 20 per cent off New Year’s Eve dinner at Café Mosaic when you reserve and make full payment by 22 Dec 2018.
You can look forward to a buffet of fresh seafood on ice like Live Oysters and Queen Scallops, or hang around the carving station for the restaurant’s Roasted Whole Turkey with Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce and Honey Baked Ham with Pineapple & Raisin Sauce. There’s even a succulent Braised Pork Roulade with Prune, Shallot Port Wine Sauce, Honey Butter Brussels Sprouts with Winter Vegetables, and dessert must-have, the traditional Christmas Log Cake.
|Festive Christmas Lunch||12 – 23 Dec 2018, 12pm – 2.30pm||$48++ per adult, $24++ per child|
|Festive Christmas Dinner||12 – 25 Dec 2018, 6pm – 10pm||$98++ per adult, $49++ per child|
|Christmas Day Lunch||25 Dec 2018, 12pm – 2.30pm||$88++ per adult, $44++ per child|
|Boxing Day Lunch||26 Dec 2018, 12pm – 2.30pm||$68++ per adult, $34++ per child|
|New Year’s Eve Dinner||31 Dec 2018, 6pm – 10pm||$98++ per adult, $49++ per child|
|Buffets are inclusive of free-flow soft drinks and chilled juices. Top up $35++ for free-flow beer, housepour, and sparkling wine. Child pricing is for those aged 6 to 12 years. Buffet Menu served is on a rotational basis.|
Bonus deal: Have a DBS, OCBC or UOB card? Pay with it to enjoy 4-for-3 Festive Christmas Lunch and 1-for-1 Festive Christmas Dinner from 12 to 23 Dec 2018. Terms and conditions apply.
Cafe Mosaic is located at Carton Hotel, 76 Bras Basah Road. Call 6311 8195 or email [email protected].
2. Delicious e-advent calendar deals at Marina Bay Sands
- An exclusive three-course menu at CUT by Wolfgang Puck on 12 Dec 2018 at $100++.
- 1-for-1 beverage flight pairings at Club55’s Flights of Fancy on 14 Dec 2018.
- Complimentary hamper worth $200 at Waku Ghin for every restaurant dinner reservation on 20 Dec 2018.
Check out the full calendar at www.marinabaysands.com/christmas/festive-treats.html, terms and conditions apply.
3. Kids eat free* at Resorts World Sentosa
- Dine in selected swanky restaurants in Resorts World Sentosa, and your kid (*12 years and below) may just eat for free. For the month of December, one kid dines free (order from the kids’ menu) with each full paying adult at participating restaurants: Forest森, Fratelli Pizzeria, Osia Steak & Seafood Grill, Sessions, and Tangerine. Advance reservation with the promotional code “KIDSEATFREE” is required. Dine-in only, and limited to weekdays. Other terms and conditions apply.
- RWS Invites members can also enjoy 20 per cent off on top of additional rebates with orders of rebates with orders of festive dinner set menus at participating restaurants from now to 23 Dec 2018.
- In addition, Mastercard holders enjoy a 20 per cent discount with their order of festive dinner sets. Offer only valid for reservations made from now to 15 Dec 2018.
1. Liquid offers at Intermezzo Bar, Orchard Hotel Singapore
Bring along a drinking buddy to Intermezzo Bar at Orchard Hotel Singapore for celebratory cocktails at a happier price. The season’s creations Glu Vin and Egg Nog usually cost $16 a glass but buy twin glasses for $25 (U.P. $32).Then there’s the New Year’s Eve Countdown Party, which means free-flow alcohol and canapes! Book by 26 Dec 2018 to enjoy the liquid buffet at the special price of $78.
Email [email protected] for more information.
2. Bottle deals at Bar on 5, Mandarin Orchard Singapore
- Two bottles of Laurent Perrier Champagne at $220 (U.P. $270).
- Three-bottle whisky deals: Nikka at $330++ on Mondays, Iwai at $330++ on Tuesdays, Balvenie at $380++ on Thursdays, and Aberfeldy at $380++ on Saturdays.
- Gain exclusive access to the hotel’s New Year’s Eve countdown party with a minimum spend of only $50. Witness the grand balloon drop of 4,000 balloons from the ceiling at the stroke of midnight.
Call 6831 6286 or email [email protected] for more information.
3. Free sake at Keyaki, Pan Pacific Singapore
On the evening of New Year’s Eve, Japanese restaurant Keyaki will be organising a Sake Barrel Breaking Ceremony (Kagami Biraki). This traditional ceremony signifies an opening to harmony and good fortune. All adult guests who dine during dinner on New Year’s Eve, or during New Year’s Day lunch and/or dinner, will receive a complimentary glass of sake. Kampai!
Call 6826 8240 or email [email protected] for more information.
1. Carlton Hotel Singapore
Selected credit/debit cardmembers enjoy 25 per cent of Carlton Hotel Singapore’s Homemade Hazelnut Chocolate Panettone (U.P. $30 nett, 500g) and 15 per cent off Christmas Goodies like Homemade Stollen ($30 nett, 500g), the popular Flame Valentino Log Cake ($63 nett, 1kg), and more. Promotions run from now to 25 Dec 2018.
Visit www.signatures.carltonhotel.sg to order.
2. Goodwood Park Hotel
Who says a splendid hotel quality Christmas feast has to be really expensive? Goodwood Park Hotel’s attractively priced takeaway Combo Specials are easier on your pocket (and there’s durian log cake!). Order the Traditional Christmas Combo ($298, U.P. $381), which includes Traditional Christmas Turkey with Stuffing, Giblet Gravy and Cranberry Sauce, Honey Glazed Boneless Ham with Vanilla-Pineapple Sauce and Traditional Christmas Chocolate Log Cake. Or get the Local Christmas Combo ($278, U.P. $348), which comprises the hotel’s new Soy-braised Turkey served with Toasted Spiced Almonds and Homemade Chilli Sauce (pictured), Mini Turkey Po Lo Buns (12 pieces) and the Goodwood D24 Durian Christmas Log Cake.
Visit The Deli at Goodwood Park Hotel from 1 to 26 Dec 2018 (9am to 9pm daily) to place your takeaway order (order five days in advance), call 6730 1867 / 68 (10am to 6pm daily), email [email protected], or visit festivepromotions.goodwoodparkhotel.com from 1 Dec 2018. Last order date is 19 Dec 2018, 12pm.
3. Marina Mandarin Singapore
From now to 26 Dec 2018, enjoy 15 per cent discount on all takeaway treats (excludes chocolate figurines and hampers) from Café Mocha, Marina Mandarin Singapore, and 10 per cent off all hampers. Beer fan? You’ve got to try Café Mocha’s Erdinger Roasted Whole Turkey ($168+), which is soaked in a brine made of the delightful booze for a full day, then marinated, air-dried and steam-baked. The Southeast Asian Heritage Spiced Roasted Whole Turkey ($158+) is another treat, with bright notes of kaffir lime leaf, the unmistakable jolt of galangal, and other Asian spices for a robust flavour. Then, satisfy your sweet tooth with the new Apple and Lime Bergamot Chocolate Yule Log ($65+), the Durian Mousse Yule Log ($65+), and the coconutty Tropical Fruit Bûche ($65+).
Call 6845 1066, or email [email protected] to order.
1. Relax at The Westin Singapore
Treat yourself (and/or a loved one) to The Ultimate Relaxation Package at Heavenly Spa by Westin (Level 35) for 90 minutes of much-deserved pampering for just $199++ per person. Start the session with a 30-minute body exfoliation, followed by either a 60-minute relaxing body treatment or a 60-minute detoxifying facial. Valid from 1 Dec 2018 to 31 Jan 2019.
Call 6922.6977 or email [email protected] for more information.
2. Reclaim your glow at St. Gregory Spa, Pan Pacific Singapore
- The Festive Glow Body Ritual ($297 nett, U.P. $330 nett) includes a body massage (60-minute Balinese Massage OR Relaxing Aromatic Body Bliss Massage), 30-minute Foot Massage and 30-minute Body Scrub.
- The Festive Glow Face Ritual ($289 nett, U.P. $340 nett) comprises a 75-minute Elemis Skin Specific Facial, 30-minute Anti-Stress Back Bliss Massage and 30-minute Foot Massage.
Offers run from now to 28 Feb 2019, terms and conditions apply. Call 6826 8140 or email [email protected] for more information.
3. Unwind at an award-winning hotel Swiss spa for $199 nett
This month, book a session at Swissôtel Merchant Court, Singapore’s Pürovel Spa & Sport for an award-winning, luxurious Swiss spa experience. The Intraceuticals Rejuvenate Hydration Facial followed by a 30-minute Back or Foot Massage package is going for the special price of $199 nett (U.P. $268). Offer valid from now to 31 Dec 2018.
Call 6239 1780/ 6239 1783 or email [email protected] for more information.
1. Rooms from $200++ at Orchard Hotel Singapore
Reserve the Festive Merriments staycation package at Orchard Hotel Singapore ASAP, because there are 15 per cent discounts and privileges (includes buffet breakfast for two adults, 20 per cent off dining at in-house restaurants and bars, and extra 10 per cent off upon signing up as a My Millennium Member). Prices start from $200++, and reservation is subject to availability. Valid for stays till 31 Jan 2019.
Call 6734 8595 or email [email protected] for more information.
2. 15 per cent off Best Flexible Room Rates at Mandarin Orchard Singapore
Mandarin Orchard Singapore is offering guests a special stay package as it is the Official Hotel for Christmas on a Great Street 2018, hosted by the Orchard Road Business Association. Privileges include 15 per cent off Best Flexible Room Rates, complimentary breakfast for two, and a complimentary upgrade to the next room category. Valid only for direct bookings on meritushotels.com/mandarin-orchard-singapore using the code ORBAXMAS, for stays from now to 1 Jan 2019.
3. Deluxe rooms from $220++ at Sheraton Towers Singapore
Book a festive retreat package with Sheraton Towers Singapore to relax in one of its elegantly appointed rooms this Christmas, along with perks such as breakfast buffet for two at The Dining Room, complimentary Internet access and a surprise Christmas treat. Deluxe room rates start from $220++ per room per night. Available for stays from 7 to 30 Dec 2018. Terms and conditions apply.
Call 6839 5755 or email [email protected] for more information.
4. Watch fireworks from your room at Marina Mandarin Singapore
Why jostle with the insane crowds when you can enjoy the magnificent New Year fireworks from your comfortable room at Marina Mandarin Singapore? The hotel’s festive room stay package includes a guaranteed Marina Bay View room, one complimentary carpark lot (self-parking) per room per night, complimentary Wi-Fi for up to four devices, and more. Book from now to 1 Jan 2019; stay dates: 29 Dec 2018 to 1 Jan 2019. Terms and conditions apply.
Call 6845 1188 or email [email protected] for more information.
5. Family staycation at Swissôtel Merchant Court, Singapore from $330++
A staycation at Swissôtel Merchant Court, Singapore engages the whole family. The older kids can check out the area to learn about Singapore’s history, or take the water slides while parents lounge by the resort-style pool. Those with young tots can even transform the room into a Swissôtel Kids Room with special amenities. For maximum fun that is not injurious to one’s bank account, each stay includes two connecting rooms, a complimentary daily ice cream treat for children up to 12 years old, a gift prepared specially for children up to 12 years old, and more. Rates start from $330++.
Call 6337 9993 or email [email protected] for more information.