Singapore’s humid weather can wreak havoc on your hair – it’s no wonder Singaporeans spend so much money and time ensuring their hair stays well maintained. But we understand what it can be like with your busy schedule – you’re running about ensuring the little one and the husband get their important first meal of the day in the morning, and before you know it, you’ve barely had time to put on a little bit of foundation and mascara, comb your hair, and then it’s out of the house you go. We’ve got some tips for you!
Simple ‘I’m-in-a-rush’ hairstyles you can try out:
Need extra help?
Remington Curl Revolution
If you’re in the mood for some curls, the Remington Curl Revolution has a clever design that rotates the barrel to curl your hair so that you don’t have to spend time wrapping your hair around it. It is also able to turn in different directions! Curl your hair in one direction for a more polished look, and in two directions if you want more natural-looking curls.
Living Proof No Frizz
The No Frizz range of products are formulated with Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA) to stop frizz before it starts by repelling humidity and eliminating friction.
OUAI Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner
The first thing you might notice about the OUAI shampoo and conditioner is the beautiful floral fragrance that contains notes of bergamot, Italian lemon, Rose de Mai, magnolia, lily, blackberry and white musk. Aimed at calming frizz, cleansing strands and replenishing moisture, the Smooth range leaves you with smooth and shiny hair.
Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonderful Night Recovery
Dealing with dull, limp and lacklustre hair? Include the Perfectly Perfect Wonder Overnight Recovery into your bedtime routine and wake up to smooth, sleek and fabulous hair!
5 tips for frizz-free hair:
- If you use the hair dryer, try using it at on a cold setting while drying your hair.
- Indulge in some satin pillow cases instead of your usual cotton ones.
- Hair products can help you tame the frizz so make sure to leave some products in your hair before you leave the house,or bring a bottle with you in case you need more later in the day.
- Don’t rub your hair when drying it! Rubbing can damage the cuticle and cause split ends, leading to more frizz.
- Spray some hairspray on an old mascara wand. This is a great way to directly tame frizz on some parts of your hair.
What are some ways you maintain your hair? Share them with us below!