If you’ve been swamped with your children and work, we hear you. We’re here to bring you some much-needed (last-minute) gift ideas that will warrant beaming smiles and warmth from your well-deserving mum/wife!
- Fossil Vintage Muse Blush Leather Watch, $249Have you heard that Rose Quartz is one of Pantone’s colour of the year? Your mum would certainly approve of the warm blush leather strap of this classic timepiece. Achieve a sophisticated look for your minimalist mum this year, with a new watch that’s perfect for any occasion.
- Say “I Love You” with Spotlight craft-making materials Nothing says ‘sweet’ more than a handmade gift and a handwritten card, right? We’d recommend you to give the cutesome DIY Cupcake Flower Card a try, whether or not you’re a craft expert. Here’s what you need: Vivaldi cardstock, Beutron buttons, Scotch double-sided tape and Roberts Confectionery cupcake cups. / Another idea to consider, is a floweret centrepiece to spruce up the dining table. You’ll only need to snag three items to have your own DIY Burlap Roses in Jar; Spotlight mason jar, Crafter’s Choice hot melt glue gun and Shamrock natural burlap ribbon and hemp cord.
- Swarovski Eminence Large Necklace, $760
We have to admit — women seldom says no to more jewellery. This exquisite piece is in a sparkling rainbow palette features an innovative new crystal technique that your mum will nod to. Now, she’ll no longer fret on not having a clue on what to wear for posh dinners out. Certainly a statement staple piece to own!
- kikki.K’s Stunder med Mamma Collectionkikki.K has nailed it again, this time with all things pastel. From gorgeous wrapping papers to thoughtful gift cards, make your mum feel extra loved and special this year with pieces in dusty blue, pastel pink and peach, coupled with gold foiling and teal highlights. A sure-fire way to melt her heart, we’d say!
- Cedele Strawberry Angel Cake, $62The only other reason to nosh on yummy slices of cake besides birthdays: celebrating Mum’s selfless love. Layered with balsamic-roasted strawberry cream, expect a sponge cake underneath that simply melts in your mouth — topped with a generous amount of fresh strawberries. Did we mention that it’s made with organic refined sugar and organic grapeseed oil?
- LG CordZero HOM-BOT Square, $1259 The best way to say ‘Take a rest, Mum. You deserve it’, is with a functional gift. Make your wife/mum’s life easy with this nifty robotic appliance which cleans hard-to-reach nooks of the house effectively. Plus, the square design makes it easier to sweep pesky dust and dirt off unreachable corners.
- Cath Kidston Greenwich Rose Turnlock Backpack, $165Add character to a plain look by choosing a stylish bag with bold floral prints and ornate patterns. The pink hues complements perfectly with the navy blue base for a balanced contrast. One word for it: wow.
We hope you take a fancy with our last-minute picks for the beloved superwomen in our lives. What are your Mother’s Day weekend plans? Share with us in the comments below!